40 teams from all over Leinster came to Moorefield GAA for the Leinster LGFA U10 Club Blitz. It was a huge success with 600 girls enjoying a great day of football.
Well done to everyone involved. Thanks to the ladies football team who ran the shop and cake sale, a special mention to Moorefield’s Ciara Conaty who helped organise the event.
Photographs from Kildare Ladies
The Leinster Development Committee are delighted to announce the 2014 U10 Leinster Club Development Blitz
To provide a FUN, non-competitive opportunity for clubs to participate in a day of Ladies gaelic football. On the day, clubs will take part in a Leinster U10 blitz and also coaching clinics. There will be a fee of €15 per team and the full amount of this will go to Barrettstown Gang Camp, a charity that provides therapeutic recreation programmes to children with serious illnesses.
- 10 a-side with a panel of 15
- 15minute games (no half time)
- While your team are not playing there will be skills coaching
- Each participant will receive a certificate of participation
- Focus on FUN and participation of all
- Clubs of any level can apply to take part in the day
- There will be a maximum number of places available and these will be allocated on a ‘random draw’ basis if demand exceeds availability.
Date and Venue:
- The event will take place in Moorefield GAA Club, The Curragh, Co. Kildare
- 28th of June with registration at 10.30am, games start at 11am to finish by 2pm.
How to apply:
In order to apply to take part in this day, please fill out the below application form and return it to Aisling Hubbard, Leinster Development Officer, Áras Laighean, Portlaoise, Co. Laois or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED IS THURSDAY THE 12TH OF JUNE